Tax Planning Center
- To File Jointly or Not to File Jointly—That Is the Question
There are advantages to filing jointly as a married couple on your federal income tax returns, but there are also circumstances when filing separately is a good idea.
- Help! We Can’t Pay Our Taxes!
If you can’t pay any or all of your taxes on April 15, there are strategies and payment plans to keep the IRS happy and to keep your stress levels at a minimum.
- Paying Taxes on Your Teen’s Summer Job
It’s usually an exciting venture when a teenager gets their first summer job. But what does it mean for the parents and the teen when it comes to paying taxes on that income?
- Smart Options for Your Tax Return
It’s never too early to plan how to wisely use your tax return. Your best options are easy to see if you already know your long-term goals.
- Don’t Get Scammed! Read Here.
Preparation is the best way to prevent identity theft and protect your accounts.
- Don’t Get Taken by Common Tax Scams
Preparation is the best prevention.